View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #13
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tebow voted Most Overrated Player by peers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Gonna have to agree, that and I'm pissed at this a-hole because he's now trying to get a patent on dropping to one knee to pray. He is hardly the inventor of it and needs a beat down if he's trying to collect a royalty each time someone drops to one knee to praise their God.
Wow. I have not heard that he's trying patent it. That's just sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
I DO however take issue with the Ray Lewis thing. Anyone who thinks that Ray Lewis is over rated needs to run directly at him with a football a few times.
I agree.

Side story: I met Antowain Smith recently. He's a salesman in my industry (very cool to hold one of his Patriots Super Bowl rings!).

Anyway, I asked him about Ray Lewis. He said dude is even more intense than what we see on tv. He said the scary thing is knowing that you are about to be handed the rock on a running play, and Ray is calling out the play before the hike and filling the gap that you are supposed to run through. He just prayed that the QB would audible in those situations, because he knew that he wasn't getting by Ray Lewis.

He said Ray is a hard hitter, but the hardest he's ever been hit was during his rookie season. Steve Atwater knocked the sense out of him and he's pretty sure that he suffered a concussion before even hitting the ground. He actually cringed telling me that story.