View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #11
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grantland: The NFL Entertainment Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
RGIII has completed 70% of his passes this year. It's too early to say who's the best, but early on RGIII is easily ahead. He's awesome. I'm just afraid he's going to get hurt by running it so often.
Meh, I favor more of a traditional passer which is what Luck is. Luck is also averaging like 41 pass attempts per game where as RGIII is averaging about 25 or so. Not that RGIII isn't electric but I think that Luck is the better pocket passer at this point where as RGIII is a threat to do it all pretty well.