View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #23
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson: Declining, Evolving, Or Victim of Dominance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
That's called a short attention span. Nothing he can do to help you with that.
Adderall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
It's a growing trend around here. had comments and negative rep from people who couldn't wrap their heads around what I wrote or who felt like more than three sentences was an English assignment.

One clown's comment was "You write too much". I thought "Yeah, well you don't read enough!"
I don't give out neg rep...

...but when I do, it's because you told me the names of these fools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I don't think anything is wrong as much as the offensive make up of this team is different.

Andre doesn't have to go off and have 100 yd plus and a score or two for this offense to go. This offense goes through Arian Foster now. Defenses definitely still respect him. When Schaub and the offense feeds him the ball in the passing game he can carry the load. He just doesn't have to and that makes this offense considerably more dangerous.

I think he's more than capable of having a big game and will when the teams calls on him for it. Until then..sleeping giant.
I agree completely. While AJ is certainly getting older, I think the simple fact that this offense has so many options has more to do with his declining numbers than anything else.

And that's a good thing. Don't wear him out during the 16 game schedule, because I have no doubt 'beast mode' will be tapped into during the post-season. Dude waited a long time for 2011 to happen, and I'm sure he's looking forward to another couple of playoff games in 2012.