View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #22
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Not quite as worried about the Vikings..

I see it's time for me to bust out the Christian Ponder files:

Here is a graph through like week 5 or 6 that shows his completion percentage matched up against how far he has to throw the ball:

Here are three passes he threw back to back to back against Tennessee:

Basically Minnesota has some good offensive pieces (Peterson, Harvin, Rudolph, and Kalil) and their defense has been playing way over expectation (And they just lost a CB to a broken ankle sooooooooo). This is not Aaron Rodgers we're talking about whipping our asses, it's Christian Ponder. You're perfectly fine selling him very short in my opinion.