View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #20
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson: Declining, Evolving, Or Victim of Dominance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
I remember reading somewhere that the surgery he had when he last injured his hamstring was done to get him back on the field quickly -- and not to address the issue permanantly. I actually recall seeing something that said because of the way it was done that he might lose some of his "explosiveness" until he has another proceedure to address it.

Don't remember where i saw that, but I do remember seeing it..

Anyone else recall that?

TJ
Yes. That was from CnDs take on the surgery, iirc.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote