View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #65
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 187579 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: You & Texans Bye week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Our company's HQ used to be across the street from the Saltgrass south on 59. We would go there about once a month. What I found was Saltgrass is good for their salads and steaks, but NOTHING else on their menu. And way overpriced, even on the lunch menu. And very slow about getting your food to you.
This has been my experience with Saltgrass too. Decent steaks if you don't starve to death waiting on them to show up. There are too many good steak houses in Houston ...hell, Texas period... to waste my time at Saltgrass.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote