View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #17
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 92750 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Not quite as worried about the Vikings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandapuffTexan View Post
guess last year wasnt a good game for them if i recall we beat the bucks by 28 points
The Bucs quit on their coach last season. IIRC the Falcons were up by over 40 points by halftime last season. The Jags beat them by more than 30 points I think.

They are a different team this season. Look, I am not trying to say the Bucs are as good as the Texans. In context of the OP, I am just saying they are not some doormat that the Vikings got rolled by last night. My end point being that game doesn't prove the Vikings are horrible because they got bounced by the Bucs.

However as someone else mentioned the Vikings game is weeks away and anything could happen before then.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote