View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #63
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: You & Texans Bye week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I kind of did tonight what I was going to do Sunday, I had a date with my wife.

Went to the Saltgrass Steakhouse on 183 near Braker.

Atmosphere: C-
Appetizers: F-
Steak: A
Steak cooked as ordered: F

Overall, not worth the $76.00 ($90.00 with tip).

If I were on a first date there I would have felt the cards were stacked against me.
damn that's a tough grade. I would invite you over to the draft forum to grade http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95719 our 3 Amigos Texan Bye Week Mock Draft but don't think we could take the constructive review

ps. same thing happened to me, my recommendation: split a steak meal then skip straight to the desert, they usually have a pumpkin cheese cake around Halloween through Thanksgiving that's to die for

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote