View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #61
PandapuffTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 338 PandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: You & Texans Bye week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I watch all the games on Sunday so it won't be any different for me...well, watch most of the games and keep up with all of them on NFL red zone. That's really not watching "all" of the games but I'm watching most of the good stuff. A little zombie action at the end of the night is in order as well.
by zombie action you mean resident evil 6? love that game...and may not be a texans game but my provider has the colts,titans game...I think it be a interesitng matchup
PandapuffTexan is offline   Reply With Quote