View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #13
PandapuffTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 337 PandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Not quite as worried about the Vikings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Don't undersell the Bucs. They could even beat the Texans on a good day. They are a young team finding their way who could just as easily be 6-1 right now. Heck maybe even 7-0, I can't think of a game they were blown out and had no shot of winning.

Let me review their losses (because I now live in Florida and have watched all of their games) ...

Giants (they were up big in that game and should have won that. As a real young team they just choked up and let the SB Champs come back. It took a monster effort in the 2nd half by Eli to pull this off.)

Cowboys (they had no business losing that game. They dominated the Cowboys for most of that game however Schiano was handcuffing Freeman. If they had an resemblance of an offense they would have blown out the Cowboys like they did the Vikes tonight.)

Redskins (I was at that game. They should have won this one too. However miscues led the them to giving the Redskins a chance and the Skins win it on a last second FG.)

Saints (Another game where they had a huge lead. Just like the Giants they let the Saints back in the game. This time they miraculously tie the game in the closing seconds ... but wait there is some stupid NFL rule where a defender can throw a WR out of bounds and eliminate him from the play ... so a penalty is called and the Bucs lose)

That's their 4 losses. So don't think the Vikes got thrashed by a horrible team tonight. The Vikes can still beat the Texans if the chips fall into the right places.
guess last year wasnt a good game for them if i recall we beat the bucks by 28 points
PandapuffTexan is offline   Reply With Quote