View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #23
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Amigo Texan "BYE WEEK" Mock 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Gladly, we should do an offseason get together for an NFL mock draft at Bubba's this year. I know a lot of the guys around here would be willing to do it and take a couple teams each to complete 5 rounds. Once comp picks are announced and the order is made, we could have a Saturday meetup to get it done.
I'm in,

Come up with a date.

Sounds like a great idea to me. I always have a great time hanging out with you guys at Bubbas.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote