View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #7
ItsMyFault
It's on me.

Rep Power: 487 ItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Not quite as worried about the Vikings..

I thought they were pretty overrated, especially defensively. I think if there's anything consistent about them, it's probably their pass rush. Ponder isn't very good. AP is AP, a beast. Harvin is also a beast, but they don't have any other weapons outside of those two on offense. This game being week 16, I don't even think it'll matter the way the AFC is going right now. Hope it doesn't so we can rest our starters for this game.