View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #8
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt in the future.

I seriously doubt Smith lets JJ go down to the last year of his contract. JJ will probably get a huge payday, somewhere around 10 mil a year or more, but I feel like he stays here in Houston. He loves it here, and I feel like he wants to prove all of the naysayers wrong and go down in our history. Also the front office has a knack for keeping players that are vital to our success. Watt is without a doubt, in the top ten percent when it comes to player who are vital to our success. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Watt is resigned a year before his original deal expires.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is online now   Reply With Quote