View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #27
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reliant Getting a New Scoreboard......MAYBE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
This is literally what you call keeping up with the Joneses. I hope ticket prices do go too much higher.
You hope the prices DO go too much higher? Freudian slip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
My exact thoughts. Why not figure out a way to upgrade the field so people stop blowing out knees
I've always read that the players like the field. Is there anything substantial that indicates the field is causing injuries? How many Texans have been hurt as a result of playing on that field 10 games a year?

From a fan's perspective, this new scoreboard is awesome. The field has no impact on us unless it's actually been causing injuries, but the scoreboard to fans increases the overall enjoyment experience.