View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #386
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestrate View Post
Regarding the Dolphins vs the Jets, supposedly Philbin was quoted as saying that they need to get the ball to Hartline more. In my bigger league, I've got Bush, Tannehill, and Hartline (Tannehill and Hartline ride the bench, I use them for match-ups and bye-week fodder). Anyone think that Tannehill or Hartline have a chance at doing something vs NYJ's coverage, or is the talk from Philbin an attempt to keep the offensive game plan somewhat unknown?
After seeing what Cromartie did to AJ I would be hesitant to start Hartline against him.