View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #256
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3605 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I picked up on his use of the phrase "sort out." A common phrase over there.

Reminds me of the Women Sort Yourself Out sketch from That Mitchell And Webb Look comedy team.

"For God's sake, sort yourselves out! Men: Shave and get drunk...because you're already brilliant!"
haha - if I'm annoyed watching a game I'll be like 'sort it out guys, come on'. Another one I've heard people start to use over here with the same meaning as 'sort it out man' is ....'come on fella ...check yourself before you wreck yourself' ..whilst I don't use that myself, the first time I heard it I chuckled.