View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #18
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt has the friendliest mic'd up performance I've ever seen

The Texans started making it a point to only help their own guys up somewhere around 2010. You will rarely, if ever see them help the opposition up. I don't think it suggests that they are poor sports. Much like you see in many of the mic'd up sessions, some of the players are very respectful of each other.

But as a team building exercise, I think the Texans only help their guys up. Maybe they are coached to do so, I don't know.

Every time you have to drag your body up off the turf it's going to make you a little bit more tired.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote