View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #17
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99567 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt has the friendliest mic'd up performance I've ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Him and Yanda was the friendliest competition I've seen. Yanda even apologized for a cheap shot at the end. Hilarious.

I never realized how coordial a lot of the NFL players are
It usually just happens when two great players square off against each other. (See Ray Lewis and Arian Foster), the way Yanda treated Watt speaks volumes about how the rest of the league views him as a football player. Jon Runyan and Michael Strahan use to battle the hell out of each other, but they also had the upmost respect for each other as well.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote