View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #382
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I've been starting Alfred Morris every week and I have always been an "always start your studs" kind of guy but not sure this week.

Reggie Bush @NYJ
Alfred Morris @PIT

Jets have the 31st ranked run defense and Pit is ranked 5th, plus there is some bad blood between Bush and the Jets which makes me think Reggie might be in for a big week.
PPR? Why don't you have any other RB options? I'd go with Morris, just because he's so much more consistent.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote