View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #5
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tebow voted Most Overrated Player by peers

Well, maybe not THIS year but last year he was getting plenty of snaps. I think that is more on the minds of players then what has transpired this yer.

Is his lack of snaps an indictment of his ability to get hold of an offense or a team that made the splashy trade to get him and don't use him "properly"?

I guess when I hear "overrated" I think how much a player gets credit for (or hyped) vs his real impact over time.

Last year.. I would say he was.

This year ironically say Sanchez has taken the mantle considering his team just sunk quite a bit into his extension and he's struggling still even after the supposed simplifying of the offense by Haley.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote