View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #4
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tebow voted Most Overrated Player by peers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Most overhyped yes... overrated, no..

How can you be overrated when you do not play.. He isn't paid insane dollars and not living up to the salary, that is overrated.... It's the same people polled that also ranked him in the top 100... this ranking thing is overrated !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
TOTALLY agree. Was just about to write the same thing. Tebow gets too much media attention. But, one has to play before they're considered overrated, IMO.
Agree with both of you on this. He's not exactly been inundated with snaps to make a fair judgement. - I still think he made a mistake going to the Jets in the first place. He's being called overrated when he's spending all of his time playing second fiddle to a player of whom, I'm certain, is overrated IMO. Not for a second saying Tim should be QB1 @ the Jets - to be honest I wouldn't know what his best position would be as I haven't seen enough of him. I just think he made a bad move choosing them in the first place if he wants what's best for his career.