View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #37
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139057 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: You & Texans Bye week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
PC gamer. Right now my favorite game is Endless Space. For the $30 I spent for it on Steam, it's given me many hours of enjoyment. It's a turn based space colonization/war type game where you go colonize planets and build spaceships and battle/make peace/trade with other aliens species. It's fairly typical, but it's cheap and the game interface where you do most of your playing is top notch.
Tell the truth. You play Dungeons and Dragons.