View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #214
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario not so super so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Yep.

I even go back earlier than that, to when The Fridge was used as a goal line RB in the Super Bowl game of Bears vs. Patriots IIRC.

You take a big, athletic guy off of defense and you plug him into a goal line situation...do you cover him? Do you treat him like a mere decoy/distraction?

It could cause hysteria at the LOS for that opposing defense if a monster off defense is now lined up on offense. And then for him to actually SCORE?!?!?! Look out!
It would certainly help his candidacy for MVP of the league. Kubiak is an offensive genius, so he should be able to figure out something. Make it happen Kubes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Initially it sounded like he was going to miss the game which was why I thought it was suspicious timing. I'm glad he's going to be out there, just hope he doesn't use this as an excuse when he does nothing.
Yeah, I hope he does use it as an excuse for getting no QB pressure. I'm sure he will rack up some tackles because our run-game isn't all that great, and we will be using Forsett a lot in the 3rd/4th quarter to run out the clock. Maybe that will make him feel better.
Dutchrudder is online now   Reply With Quote