View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #213
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82834 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario not so super so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I don't think it's suspicious at all. The Bills have a bye week, and he didn't want to miss a game. So he waited for the bye week to give ample time to heal, and now he'll be ready to "play" against the Texans. Makes sense to me.
Initially it sounded like he was going to miss the game which was why I thought it was suspicious timing. I'm glad he's going to be out there, just hope he doesn't use this as an excuse when he does nothing.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote