View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #12
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Amigo Texan "BYE WEEK" Mock 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Shayne Graham wasn't a qualified FA? I think Donnie Jones, Allen Ball, Forsett, and Bradie James were all released by their teams, so they wouldn't qualify. Right? But I'm not sure about Ryan Harris either.
The player must be signed before a certain date, June 1st I believe, and they must sign for more than a vet minimum deal. The player signed must also be a free agent, not an RFA, not a cut/released player, and he must have less than 10 years accrued in the NFL. Every one of those guys signed was either cut/released from their previous team or signed a minimum deal.

Just an FYI, last year WR Sidney Rice did nearly nothing with the Seahawks and was still worth a 4th round comp pick for the Vikings. Asomougha had a terrible year with the Eagles, but was still worth a 3rd for his big contract. I think Mario will still be worth a 3rd, just because his contract is huge. The other guys will need to see the field a lot to get those numbers up.

You can read more about comp picks here: http://adamjt13.blogspot.com/
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote