View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #26
Quick II Draw
Veteran

Rep Power: 2095 Quick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 'I've Eaten Burritos bigger than you' - JJ Watt

1. He actually said "I've eaten burritos bigger than your ass."
2. The full JJ Watt sound FX was just released (it's pretty boring). At one point Barwin asks him on the sideline, "Did you call Rice a burrito yet?", indicating that this was a totally planned shtick to get a good sound bite while Watt was mic'd up.

It appears that Watt isn't as witty as Foster or as crazy as Cushing. But I wouldn't care if he was a deaf-mute so long as he keeps putting up MVP numbers.