View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #8
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10331 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Amigo Texan "BYE WEEK" Mock 2013 Draft

Great work guys!

You hit all the areas I believe the Texans are thin at (NT, TE, & ILB), and gave us good depth at other positions as well as bolster STs. I'm with some of the posters on drafting a WR in the 1st but if Woods is as good as you say he is, and the Texans still feel it's a need, then I wouldn't mind the pick. I think my favorite pick is Jackson the ILB. He may not be a 3 down ILB but we need somebody in there with an attitude (like Ray Lewis) that will punish people. I'm just worried he won't be there when the Texans pick. He will probably start moving up draft boards soon if not already.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote