View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #29
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: You & Texans Bye week

Every Friday I wear a Texans jersey to work. I have a bunch of different ones that my friend in China sent me for a modest price and I vary which one I wear from week to week. The bye week is "Earl Campbell Friday" where I wear my columbia blue Earl jersey. It's the only day of the year I wear it. My wife doesn't understnad that this is not a wardrobe choice, it's a ritual.

I told her to think of the NFL season as a giant 40oz bottle of malt liquor. It's all mine but that one week when there's no Texans game, that's the "one for my homies".

She thinks I'm retarded.