View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #82
pirbroke
All Pro

Rep Power: 8248 pirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the Texans trading for Dwayne Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
For the capaologist around here, what cap relief, if any, is there when placing a player on IR.
Good point, not sure but I would think Cushing's pay would not count against the cap for the rest of the year. If we just wanted to trade for a player for the rest of this year and then let him go then no harm done. Of course I would not give much for a one year rental but if it helps us to the super bowl then a mid round would work for me.
pirbroke is offline   Reply With Quote