View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #6
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Amigo Texan "BYE WEEK" Mock 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Kudos on all the work, this is a good stuff. I think you guys could add another comp pick in the 6th or 7th and be fine. We should have 4 coming.

So if we draft a fullback, are you planning on re-signing Casey and making him a TE, or what?
Really? I am terrible with the comp pick stuff, so I am not too surprised. Thanks.

At least from my POV, drafting Boren means we get rid of Clutts, who has shown nothing thus far. Casey becomes more of an HBack.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote