View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #380
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I wish I could give you some words of advice but... you've got some boom or bust guys there.

I expect Wayne and Moss to have good days. Have no idea who to go for the third. Probably Floyd?

On the RB side, I got no idea. Is Steven Jackson hurt? And the Pats are pretty good against the run. If it was me? I'd go Mathews and Bush, I guess.

But I don't feel strongly about anything I just said. I just didn't want to totally leave you hanging.
Jackson isn't hurt but it look like the Rams are working him out of the Team...

I'm waiting to get a really good game out of Bowe or Moss again and trade them.... So i don't have to decide every week.

2 weeks ago i bench Maclin and he got 19 points... I lost because i didn't start him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Matthews/Bush

Wayne/Nicks/Floyd -- last two bunched up close to Maclin, then Bowe
By Nicks you mean Moss?
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote