View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #80
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the Texans trading for Dwayne Bowe?

I'm no cap expert so please excuse my ignorance. But I'm looking at us being in cap hell and having a first round pick that might be somewhere around pick 28-32 (praying it's #32) doesn't seem that attractive anymore. Some of our young talent is becoming talent, and for the most part we have a pretty solid depth.

Does giving up a first round pick improve our chances of getting Bowe? There are guys on the team like Jeff Maehl (just an example) that you could package with that too because they aren't seeing the field.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote