View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012   #378
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222469 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
Non PPR...

Pick 2 RB

Matthews vs Browns (For Sure)
Bush vs Jets (Jets are playing desperate football)
Steven JAckson vs Patriots
Daryl Richardson vs Patriots
Rashad Jennings vs Packers

Pick 3 WR

Reggie Wayne vs Tenn
Malcom Floyd vs Browns
Jeremy Maclin vs Falcons
Dwayne Bowe vs Raiders
Santana Moss vs Steelers

I wish I could give you some words of advice but... you've got some boom or bust guys there.

I expect Wayne and Moss to have good days. Have no idea who to go for the third. Probably Floyd?

On the RB side, I got no idea. Is Steven Jackson hurt? And the Pats are pretty good against the run. If it was me? I'd go Mathews and Bush, I guess.

But I don't feel strongly about anything I just said. I just didn't want to totally leave you hanging.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote