View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012   #25
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 718 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20
Default Re: Daryl Sharpton???

He was one of my favorite player on defense last year before he got hurt, so I'd love to have him back. Never was a fan of James but he hasn't done anything that makes me want to cut him or something. He's basically the QB of the defense since Cushing is out. The defense showed last week that he can play against any offense, IMO.

Not sure if I'd seen Ruud yet. He's probably still learning the playbook, so we probably wont see him for awhile.