View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012   #74
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Are the Texans trading for Dwayne Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
While I get your point, it's not completely true. While Rick Smith is always chanting the "Build Thru the Draft" mantra, he'll pull the trigger when he needs a certain piece here or there. Those move usually happen during the off-season.

I would think, if he's gonna do a trade, it would be to upgrade the ILB spot. He's already spent more resources than usual on WR this year. Snagging Bowe would be admitting KW - or LeStar Jean - ain't enough and the KMart and Posey picks were fails.
I think it would say they over estimated Andre's abilities more than anything about thekids