View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012   #73
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 214275 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the Texans trading for Dwayne Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I have a hard time seeing any AFC South team trading for him.

If we could send a draft pick or two to the Chiefs and get him, I'd be all over that. This guy has been putting up 1000 yard seasons on a team that perennially ranks <20th in the league.

This would mean that Smithiak is very unhappy with our young receivers OR very worried about Andre's future. Getting Bowe would add a lot of productive years to the end of Andre's career. K-Mart has dropped a lot of balls -- Lestar hasn't been able to stay healthy -- Posey hasn't shown up, yet, except on ST. So it could happen.

But I don't know how well or how quickly we could get Bowe up to speed in this offense.

I just can't see us doing it.
That's exactly what I said on the previous page...
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...3&postcount=58

This just does not compute.
If we were going to trade for someone it would be either at the ILB spot or a stud RT. WR is not as much of a "need" at this point as those spots are, IMHO.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote