View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012   #3
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reebok Authentic 'on field' Jersey size question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Here you go!

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/in...goryId=1381340

EDIT: Well crapola. That's probably not what you are looking for.

I do know the measurements are garment measurements and not chest measurements. So if the full circumference around your chest is 46, then a size 46 may be too tight.

If you are not sure about the size and worried it may be too tight, I'd just go with the next size up to be safe. IMO, Better the jersey be a little larger than too small.

Thanks...I just measured myself and I'm around 42" all the way round. So a 46 would be good in terms of fitting a hoody underneath if it was cold, right?