View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012   #14
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200878 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Daryl Sharpton???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
Dobbins isn't really my concern (I thought he even did well in coverage a few times!), That Bradie James character is what concerns me. Maybe if he didn't have a shoe deal with a cement company, he'd be less worrysome.
What Bradie James lacks in ability to play, he almost makes up for in ability to audible to shift the defense into the right set/call. He knows this defense better than anyone and he's a QB out there getting everyone to the right spot.

I want him replaced but not just by anyone.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote