View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012   #207
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Super Mario not so super so far

For the record, I still side with the big guy. I don't think he insulted the Texans in any way by chosing to play in Buffalo. I do not think his stat line is indicative of his play or his ability. I never thought he "took plays off" or that he didn't give his all on every play.

If I were in Buffalo's F.O. I'd still be very confident in the acquisition, & would ask the Bills nation to be patient with Mario, the Bills, & Gailey.

I don't know what the issue is in Buffalo, but I never once thought Mario was the issue in Houston so I seriously doubt he is the issue in Buffalo.

They've got too much talent on that defensive line for it to be a pass rush problem. Just like us, when we had three 1st rounders on our line.