View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012   #125
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our first round pick Whitney Mercilus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Yep, I voted already for Braman and other Texans!!!

Go Texans!!!
I just voted for Braman as well. Already have up to 220 friends and family members voting for him also (some through social networking). He's very deserving for what he brings to the table on Special Teams. Mind you, the unit has been bad but he's been the one bright spot that makes me believe it will improve as the season goes along. Come playoff time, I expect this team to be clicking in every phase as they make that push 350 miles East to Super Bowl 47. It's going to be a little short drive for Houstonians going down to the Superdome.