View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012   #27
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans 7th Best Team in NFL, 3rd Best in AFC - Football Outsiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
Excellent take. I think it is also important to point out, at least in my opinion, that Foster turned the corner against the Ravens. He looked more like the Foster I'm used to seeing, and he has been improving over the course of the season (GB egg aside). I'm excited to see it all culminate into a football powerhouse by the end of the season. Works out pretty well that we have a favorable schedule, all things considered.
There were a few other good things on the OL as well. Brown is looking to be himself again & I saw flashes of 2010 Wade Smith. After the bye, I'm sure Kubiak is going to have that OL cadilacing (I'm sure that's a word).

& for some reason, I think we're about to see Matt blossom into an elite QB. I don't know why, but I think he's going to average 3+ TDs a game from here on out.