View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012   #14
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Daryl Sharpton???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...a-cc570da5e8a9

Sharpton tore his right quadriceps last season in Week 8 and was placed on injured reserve. He was placed on the PUP list after suffering a setback in his rehab early in training camp.

Sharpton was eligible to return to practice last week but has yet to do so. The Texans feel like he’s close. Last week, Kubiak said Sharpton has been working with trainers on a side field during practice and running “very, very well.”

Sharpton has until Nov. 7 to start practicing. From the day he starts practicing, the Texans have three more weeks to activate Sharpton from the PUP list. That means the latest he could be back on the active roster is the week leading up to the Texans’ Week 13 game at Tennessee.

If either deadline passes, Sharpton would not be able to play this season. He would remain on the PUP list.
Thanks man! That is exactly what I was looking for. Let's hope for the best. Sharpton returning to full post injury form would be a huge boost in the middle, imo.

MSR, can someone get that for me?