View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012   #18
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 243454 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MJD May have Lisfranc

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I'm glad you said that because I was doubting my sanity when I heard it reported that it was a mid-foot sprain but NOT a Lisfranc. I was trying to think of ways I could sprain the middle of my foot without doing something to the tarsus/metatarsal junction thingamajig. Cause that's kinda the definition of a Lisfranc, right?
You are indeed correct about the thingamajig-Lisfanc "connection"!
I had to chuckle about the headlines "

Quote:
Adam Schefter

Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew has a sprained foot the team believes will sideline him multiple games. He does not need foot surgery, which means he does not have Lisfranc, per team source.
Twitter

Not all Lisfranc injuries require surgery........ala, McFadden.

One of many headlines floating around:
Jones-Drew has mid-foot sprain, not Lisfranc injury
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote