View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012   #8
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lots of love from ESPN.com - three articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
My only quibble with the Schaub piece is about how "drama free" the Texans always are. Um, let's not forget that Brian Cushing embarrassed this entire town and franchise a couple of years ago after being busted for 'roids, and then our owner made it even MORE embarrassing by appealing Cushing had some kind of absurd medical condition.
It was for hcg not steroids.

I wasn't embarrassed.

One incident in 10.5 seasons means the Texans are typical. The Bengals have had 10+ incidents within the last few months. Marcus Coleman is the last Texan I can remember getting correctly arrested after he drove after drinking with Jamie Sharper. The names should tell you how long ago that was.