View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My 1st Texans game was 2 days ago!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Great to see that your gameday experience was awesome. IMO, no matter where I sit, the physical presence outweights the best at home or sports bar experience. I get excited driving into the parking lot.
Same here! Nothing like seeing our boys in realtime!!

All tailgating at Reliant is awesome, regardless of the lot! That's why we are the #1 tailgating venue in the entire NFL, I think 3 yrs in a row! Glad you had a great time, and hope ya get to come back for more.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote