View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012   #54
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Are the Texans trading for Dwayne Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
It'd be nice if it were true. Won't happen though. No way the Texans shake up the team right now. If they had laid a stinker against Baltimore, then maybe we do something out of the ordinary. But not right now.

I'd love to sign Bowe in the offseason though. The guy would thrive in this system. It's not often you get to sign a franchise WR in free agency.
I doubt they started talks after the Baltimore game.

I was in denial until the Greenbay game about Andre's abilities. That game, if you ask me, was like not having Andre, but Andre was on the field.

Yeah, KDub had a great game Sunday & that probably could work, may have given us a little leverage, we're not as desperate, because we've still got the kids to work into the offense... they did get more playing time.

But if you are having to decide between Kevin Walter(s) or Dwayne Bowe... well, this ain't Maden or Fantasy, but I'd jump all over it. Heck, I'd trade the lot of Martin, Jean, & Posey for Bowe.