View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012   #50
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the Texans trading for Dwayne Bowe?

Some thoughts:

The blurb said "KC still wants to trade Bowe". So nothing has changed including why he was not traded before now.

If Texans are still $4m under cap & Bowe cap hit is $5m that is doable.

Take the time and read these posts from beginning; several say Bowe would be great and others say take him too long to learn system. hmm

stats Bowe: 2012 Regular Season 34 66 427 12.6 33 3 28
stats A.J. : 2012 Regular Season 34 53 444 13.1 60 2 25

How can a player of Bowe skills not be a plus across from AJ? If you are a opposing DC will you play him loose hoping he does not yet know the play book? Me neither.

If cap is not an issue, what would KC want? Picks, a player or both?

2013 draft KC should have first or second pick & could get Geno Smith or Barkley and use our first round pick on next greatest need. KC would want more but not in position to get more from Houston