View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012   #42
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the Texans trading for Dwayne Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Highly doubt the Texans make a radical move like this mid-season. This is generally a conservative bunch and I don't think it's their style. Would be nice though to have someone like Bowe lineup next to AJ. If he's really rumored to be coming to the AFC South, I think it's probably the Titans.
I would normally agree with this, but the Texans should be in a "this is the year" mode. If the salary cap works, this is the type of move that a we are ready now team would/could /should do. The biggest real question with the Texans offense is can the team lean on the passing game to win football games? I know that when close or ahead, the passing game is fine. Not sure when down 10 in the 4th quarter and we have to pass to win.