View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012   #38
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the Texans trading for Dwayne Bowe?

bowe certainly fits, i've thought for a couple years now that he'd be the most ideal WR out there for kubiak - big physical receiver who can take over the middle of the field and block downfield. i still dont see it happening though. too big of a move, we dont have the money, walter just came off a big game and we have 3 young guys fighting for playing time. he'd be a huge asset for the texans, but i cant imagine the brass attempting something so aggressive halfway through a successful season.