View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012   #35
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the Texans trading for Dwayne Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Highly doubt the Texans make a radical move like this mid-season. This is generally a conservative bunch and I don't think it's their style. Would be nice though to have someone like Bowe lineup next to AJ. If he's really rumored to be coming to the AFC South, I think it's probably the Titans.
Titans need work in the trenches, and spent a first on a WR. Washington and Britt are good players.

Indy just dealt a 2nd rounder for Vontae Davis, and I'm not sure Grigson wants to lose another precious draft pick when he still has so many holes to fill.

JAX just traded up in the first to draft Blackmon and signed Laurent Robinson in the offseason. I'm not sure they want to go this route either with how awful the rest of their team is.

Come to think of it, it wouldn't make sense for any of the AFCS teams.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote